SoCal Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Europeans Legacy Scene

3 posters

Go down

Bad Europeans Legacy Scene Empty Bad Europeans Legacy Scene

Post by NesTea Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:09 am

http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/eventcoverage/worlds10/1209legacy

i guess this is the reason why Europeans and rest of the world don't think survival is broken...cuz they are playing old style, SUBOPTIMAL lists.

now i just hope wizard doesn't ban survival so i can rape these noobs. i don't want them to take my fun away again.

Edit: actually I just notice these top 8 are all japanese players. well, my point still stands.

Last edited by NesTea on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

NesTea

Back to top Go down

Bad Europeans Legacy Scene Empty Re: Bad Europeans Legacy Scene

Post by panderalexander Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:21 am

Here is the meta breakdown:
http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/eventcoverage/worlds10/leg/metagame

BTW guys, that is the PUBLIC event, it is the amateur local players in japan and not the pros from each country.

The final top 2 countries were Slovak and Australia for the real tournament, and their standard/extended/legacy decks for each team is listed here:
http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/eventcoverage/worlds10/decks/teamfinal

Legacy ended up being Counter-Thopters and Merfolk. But that doesn't mean those are the winning legacy list, they could've done bad but the rest of the team (standard and extended) made up for it.

Last edited by panderalexander on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total
panderalexander
panderalexander

Back to top Go down

Post by NesTea Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:28 am

and the person who won 1st place with survival is playing the shitty version too.

o, and look at Josh Utter-Leyton deck tech, he's playing elf WITH survival.

a mediocre survival deck

i mean srsly, if you want to play survival, just play the real survival deck or all in mono g survival. if you want to play elf, just play combo elf. watever, i know da pro is a bad deck designer anyway. (the person who suggested putting plated geopede into jund deck...if you follow standard)

NesTea

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanS2k Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:31 am

Wow....I always thought Europeans are far superior than American players.

NathanS2k

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanS2k Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:37 am

Chinese are good at math....I bet with every draw, every card goes to the GY or comes into play....they're able to predict your plays using math probabilities. Twisted Evil

NathanS2k

Back to top Go down

Post by panderalexander Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:42 am

Chinese are the best from the results, they won worlds last year, doesn't look like repeat this year but close:
http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/eventcoverage/worlds10/chinateaminterview

Japanese are the worst I hear, Koga can confirm this? Cheater players with poor results at worlds consecutively.

But go America!.

panderalexander
panderalexander

Back to top Go down

Post by NesTea Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:02 pm

ya, japanese players are getting worse and are actually asking techs from usa. mtg is shifting bak to America like it supposes to be where it's originally from.

but the top teams are not even usa so w/e. the legacy in team portion doesn't even represent the legacy meta, nor does the standard portion at world.

NesTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down