SoCal Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

depressed...

3 posters

Go down

depressed... Empty Re: depressed...

Post by Kerryxxx Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:50 am

I love you we love you LEEder cheers
Kerryxxx
Kerryxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanS2k Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:15 am

Stifle wrote:so i bumped into an old high school friend at franks on saturday and i've felt a bit down since then because this was a guy i valued like a brother, when he clearly saw me as an expendable person on his end.

I only kept in touch with a small handful of people I knew from High School. Even within that small handful of people, I don't consider any of them as best friends or "brother/sister".......they're just simply friends/homies. High School is only 4 years (consider you don't flunk a grade Laughing ). And even then, it is not like you have that person for every class right? How well can you know a person in 4 years? You need them to proof their worthiness before valuing them to be part of your life.

NathanS2k

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanS2k Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:21 am

Stifle wrote:
just wanted to say that the Koga Clan is a group of friends that i can truly rely on and trust.

Group of friends that you can truly rely on and trust to have the ultimate MTG experience? You bet. cheers

NathanS2k

Back to top Go down

Post by neji Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:40 am

man sorry to hear about that lee, well least you got us as your friend.
neji
neji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum