SoCal Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneak Attack with Show & Tell

3 posters

Go down

Sneak Attack with Show & Tell Empty Re: Sneak Attack with Show & Tell

Post by neji Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:52 am

Lee I don't think you should play show and tell sneak attack deck because it very inconsistent deck. Just because you are doing good against some random player on mws doesn't mean it's a good deck. Mws is not a good place to gauge how good a deck is because there are more crappy players playing online then there are good players playing. I know how inconsistent the deck is because Alex use to play the deck. I saw him sometime do real great or sometime do real bad. There is no middle ground when playing this deck. Even when you are doing good there is still a chance you can still lose the game. Yes, it's very busted deck but the deck is a glass cannon. It relies on luck to win. Also you should be playing a deck just because it's fun, you should be playing a deck that will win consistently.
neji
neji

Back to top Go down

Post by neji Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:05 am

np lee
neji
neji

Back to top Go down

Post by panderalexander Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:30 am

neji wrote:Lee I don't think you should play show and tell sneak attack deck because it very inconsistent deck. Just because you are doing good against some random player on mws doesn't mean it's a good deck. Mws is not a good place to gauge how good a deck is because there are more crappy players playing online then there are good players playing. I know how inconsistent the deck is because Alex use to play the deck. I saw him sometime do real great or sometime do real bad. There is no middle ground when playing this deck. Even when you are doing good there is still a chance you can still lose the game. Yes, it's very busted deck but the deck is a glass cannon. It relies on luck to win. Also you should be playing a deck just because it's fun, you should be playing a deck that will win consistently.

Ironic how the tables turn Laughing

Ladies we have a new deck in our test gauntlet.
panderalexander
panderalexander

Back to top Go down

Post by lorddotm Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:05 am

I think it is wrong to not play a deck you enjoy. Kevin, if I were you I would pick a deck you enjoy playing and master it. It will give oyu much better results than switching decks every week and a half.
lorddotm
lorddotm

Back to top Go down

Post by panderalexander Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:58 am

lorddotm wrote:if I were you I would pick a deck you enjoy playing and master it. It will give oyu much better results than switching decks every week and a half.

Amen, what I've been telling them since I already made that mistake many times, hindsight. But you have to start with a good deck as a base though, no point in mastering affinity.
panderalexander
panderalexander

Back to top Go down

Post by lorddotm Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:24 pm

panderalexander wrote:
lorddotm wrote:if I were you I would pick a deck you enjoy playing and master it. It will give oyu much better results than switching decks every week and a half.

Amen, what I've been telling them since I already made that mistake many times, hindsight. But you have to start with a good deck as a base though, no point in mastering affinity.

Who finds affinity fun?

*chirp chirp*

He should play something that he enjoys, be it Zoo, or whatever he finds fun to do, find a deck that does that, and try it out. I used to like to counter shit, then I realized it is WAY more fun to Tendrils shit.
lorddotm
lorddotm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum